The Essential Guide to Web3: Develop, deploy, and manage distributed applications on the Ethereum network
Get up and running with blockchain, smart contracts, NFTs, DAOs, and decentralization in no time with the help of this comprehensive guide
- Get to grips with Web3, NFTs, DeFi, and smart contract development
- Create fungible and non-fungible tokens, explore DAOs, and more
- Build powerful apps using Ethereum to secure transactions and create smart contracts
- Purchase of the print or Kindle book includes a free PDF eBook
Web3, the new blockchain-based web, is often hailed as the future of the internet. Driven by technologies such as cryptocurrencies, NFTs, DAOs, decentralized finance, and more, Web3’s aim is to give individuals more control over the web communities they belong to. Whether you’re a beginner or an experienced developer, this book will help you master the intricacies of Web3 and its revolutionary technologies.
Beginning with a concise introduction to blockchain and the Ethereum ecosystem, this book quickly immerses you in real-world blockchain applications. You’ll work on carefully crafted hands-on exercises that are designed for beginners as well as users with prior exposure. The chapters show you how to build and deploy smart contracts, while mastering security controls and discovering best practices for writing secure code. As you progress, you’ll explore tokenization and gain proficiency in minting both fungible and non-fungible tokens (NFTs) with the help of step-by-step instructions. The concluding chapters cover advanced topics, including oracles, Layer 2 (L2) networks, rollups, zero knowledge proofs, and decentralized autonomous organizations (DAOs).
By the end of this Web3 book, you’ll be well-versed in the Web3 ecosystem and have the skills to build powerful and secure decentralized applications.
What you will learn
- Get an in-depth understanding of Ethereum’s ecosystem, its status, and key EIPs and ERCs
- Gain practical skills using non-custodial wallets such as MetaMask for blockchain transactions
- Write, debug, and deploy smart contracts on test networks
- Discover Web3 dev tools and set up a local environment
- Get to grips with tokenomics and create ERC20, ERC721, and ERC1155 tokens
- Explore decentralized storage with IPFS and integrate it into your Web3 projects
- Expand your NFT strategy with APIs and SDKs to lead in the NFT space
Who this book is for
This book is for blockchain developers and blockchain enthusiasts who want to build powerful and secure decentralized applications. Familiarity with the basics of blockchain, along with knowledge of how they function, is necessary to grasp the topics discussed in this book.
How to download source code?
1. Go to:
2. In the Find a repository… box, search the book title:
The Essential Guide to Web3: Develop, deploy, and manage distributed applications on the Ethereum network, sometime you may not get the results, please search the main title.
3. Click the book title in the search results.
3. Click Code to download.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.