The Comprehensive Guide for PMP Certification: PMP Preparation Made Easy
PMP preparation can be easy and enjoyable — and can be done in less time–with this PMP certification guide. The Comprehensive Guide for PMP® Certification is the only one you will need, in addition to the PMBOK, to pass the PMP Exam. It covers all the Process Groups, the 10 Knowledge Areas and the 49 processes. This guide is written for PMP exams, held after March 2018.
The Comprehensive Guide for PMP® Certification is different from other guides in the market. It has numerous illustrations, diagrams, exercises and solved examples. Besides, it includes:
- 200+ figures and tables: Text is often embedded within the figures, making understanding the details easy and quick (instead of long, difficult-to-read paragraphs).
- A conversational style which involves the reader (rather than dry lectures and text).
- Visually-rich layout with figures and tables in color on every page.
- Concise and relevant text to reduce preparation time.
- Solved examples: with step-by-step procedures that make it easier for the reader to use the PMBOK concepts.
- Important points to remember for the exam.
- Figures illustrating the ITTO (inputs, tools and techniques, and outputs), for each of the 49 processes.
- 400+ practice questions, similar to what you can expect in the exam.
- A full-length 200-question test to provide an actual exam experience.
The Comprehensive Guide for PMP® Certification is a companion guide to be used together with the PMBOK. This guide has applications of the PMBOK concepts, case studies, and formulas to help you answer questions in the exam. It also has various tips to help prepare and take the exam with ease. The Appendix has a summary of relevant formulas for schedule, cost, quality, risk, and procurement Knowledge Areas.
The PMP exam is difficult. It will test your understanding and application of best practices for managing projects and various formulas. But the practice questions and solved examples in this guide, with provide the learning and exercises to help you pass the exam on the first attempt.
This guide has important “points to remember” for each Knowledge Area and “what to watch out for” in the Exam. These points are otherwise difficult to identify.
The Comprehensive Guide for PMP® Certification is a must-have for those preparing for PMP certification!
About the Authors:
Kal Jayaswal, PMP, is a project manager, international speaker, consultant and trainer. He has managed 100+ projects over the last 30 years. He has spent most of his career researching, teaching, and presenting project management techniques. He is the author of two international renowned books. He has provided consulting services to Caterpillar, Cisco, IBM, Pacific Gas & Electricity, Roche, Symantec, University of California, and Yahoo. He has a degree from University of Massachusetts and IIT, Delhi and a certificate from IIM, Kolkata.
Archana Jayaswal, PMP and CSM, is an expert writer, coach, project manager, and an authority on software development and project management. She has over 20 years of experience in managing large application development and implementation projects. She has provided consulting services to clients in a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, IT and telecom. She is the co-founder of an IT services firm and two telecom service organizations, where she managed over 200 projects on fiber-optic network deployments. She has a degree from Bradley University in Illinois.