Learn the skills you need to build React applications quickly! This fully revised second edition introduces functional components, React hooks, static site generators, and more.
In React Quickly, Second Edition you will learn how to:
- Master React fundamentals
- Implement best practices and the components of good architecture
- Build full web apps with data and routing
- Test components with Jest and the React Testing Library
- Handle data with Redux, GraphQL, and Apollo
- Optimize React apps
Build your skills with React and its ecosystem fast. There’s no slow theory and tedious history. You’ll dive into React code right from the very first chapter. The book teaches you how React thinks, introducing ways of structuring your architecture that even work with large teams. You’ll explore over 100 useful and practical examples that put React into action. This new second edition has been completely rewritten to cover the latest developments in the React framework.
Purchase of the print book includes a free eBook in PDF, Kindle, and ePub formats from Manning Publications.
About the technology
About the book
About the reader
About the author
Morten Barklund is an independent software developer working as a lead developer in various teams, including an open-source React project funded by Google. Morten studied Computer Science at the Technical University of Denmark and has worked on hundreds of projects during over 20 years as a web developer.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.