Princeton Review GED Test Prep, 2022: Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Features
PROUD PARTICIPANT IN THE GED® PUBLISHER PROGRAM!* Get the help you need to ace the test and earn your GED credential with 2 full-length practice tests, content reviews that are 100% aligned with GED test objectives, and over 835 drill questions in the book and online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
• Diagnostic self-assessment to help you design a personalized study plan
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of Reasoning Through Language Arts, Mathematical Reasoning, Science, and Social Studies
• Guided lessons with sample questions for all tested topics
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• 835+ additional drill questions, both in the book and online
• 20% discount on the GED Ready: The Official Practice Test (details inside book)
Plus! Bonus Online Features:
• Multiple-choice practice questions in all 4 test subjects
• Tutorials to help boost your graphics and reading comprehension skills
• Insider advice on the GED test and college success
• Custom printable answer sheets for the in-book practice tests
*Proud Participant in the GED® Publisher Program! This program recognizes content from publishers whose materials meet 100% of GED test objectives at a subject level. Acceptance into the program means that you can be sure that Cracking the GED Test covers content you’ll actually see on the exam.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.