Microsoft Azure Administrator Exam Prep (AZ-104): Make Your Career with Microsoft Azure Platform Using Azure Administered Exam Prep
- Length: 340 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- Publication Date: 2020-12-21
- ISBN-10: 9389898765
- ISBN-13: 9789389898767
- Sales Rank: #139760 (See Top 100 Books)
Step-by-step exam guide to learn Microsoft Azure Administration with hands-on labs
- Well-organized and detailed coverage for passing the Azure Administrator Exam.
- Gain proficiency in analyzing resource utilization and consumption.
- Explore how to manage resource groups and establish storage accounts.
- Expert-led designed and scenario-focused questions and answers.
The Azure administrator is a new way to learn and develop the Microsoft Azure skills, and it helps you to grow your career in the cloud era. In this book, you will learn about the basic and advance concepts of the Azure administration. You will also learn how to use the Azure active directory user management and how to sync your on-premises active directory with the Azure directory. This book also explains concepts like the Azure Virtual machine, Azure storage account, and Azure networking with an exam-based scenario. At the end the book explains Azure monitor, Azure networking, on-premises to Azure connectivity using the site-to-site connection or through EXPRESS ROUTE along with the Disaster and Backup recovery option.
This book covers a full chapter of Exam Preparation Guidelines and scenarios-based questions that will help readers in their exam preparations.
What you will learn
- Efficient use of Azure components with conceptual-based learning on Azure services..
- Step-by-step implementation of routine Azure administration tasks.
- Exciting examples and illustrations on using Azure active directory and other utilities.
- Smart coverage on Azure virtual machine, Azure storage account, and Azure networking.
Who this book is for
This book is for all system administration roles or anyone seeking to successfully pass the Azure Administration certification exam and become a true professional Azure Administrator. To make the best of this book, we expect you to be familiar with PowerShell and CLI.
Table of Contents
1. Implement and manage the hybrid identities
2. Managing Role assignment through the RBAC Policy
3. Azure Subscription and Resources Group Management
4. Managing and Configuration of the Storage Accounts
5. Manage data in the Azure Storage
6. Configure the Azure File
7. Create and configure a VM
8. Automate the deployment of the VMs
9. Create and configure the containers
10. Create and configure the Web Appss
11. Configure the Virtual Networking and Integrate an on-premises to the Azure Networks
12. Configure the load balancings
13. Secure access to the virtual networks
14. Monitor and troubleshoot virtual networkings
15. Analyze resource utilization and consumptions
16. Implement backup and recovery
17. Exam Guidelines and Assessments
About the Authors
Lalit is an Azure MVP, MCT, and an Author of the “Azure Interview Q & A” book. He likes to share his knowledge through his blog (https://azure4you.com/) and shares his technical skills in a wider community like AzureTalk, Local meetup group, and so on. He has written several articles on Microsoft Azure and changed many lives from his articles and his hands-on training programs and workshops.
He is a speaker and has delivered the session on a big platform including MS Global Bootcamp, Local user group, and Expert Live India and other events..
Moreover, and to his credit, he has delivered 500+ training sessions to professionals worldwide in Microsoft Azure technologies and other technologies including SCOM and Windows Server. Also, he has provided an instructor-led online training, hands-on workshops.
LinkedIn Profile: www.linkedin.com/in/lrawat1
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.