Managing Cloud Native Data on Kubernetes: Architecting Cloud Native Data Services Using Open Source Technology
Is Kubernetes ready for stateful workloads? This open source system has become the primary platform for deploying and managing cloud native applications. But because it was originally designed for stateless workloads, working with data on Kubernetes has been challenging. If you want to avoid the inefficiencies and duplicative costs of having separate infrastructure for applications and data, this practical guide can help.
Using Kubernetes as your platform, you’ll learn open source technologies that are designed and built for the cloud. Authors Jeff Carpenter and Patrick McFadin provide case studies to help you explore new use cases and avoid the pitfalls others have faced. You’ll get an insider’s view of what’s coming from innovators who are creating next-generation architectures and infrastructure.
With this book, you will:
- Learn how to use basic Kubernetes resources to compose data infrastructure
- Automate the deployment and operations of data infrastructure on Kubernetes using tools like Helm and operators
- Evaluate and select data infrastructure technologies for use in your applications
- Integrate data infrastructure technologies into your overall stack
- Explore emerging technologies that will enhance your Kubernetes-based applications in the future
How to download source code?
1. Go to:
2. Search the book title:
Managing Cloud Native Data on Kubernetes: Architecting Cloud Native Data Services Using Open Source Technology, sometime you may not get the results, please search the main title
3. Click the book title in the search results
Publisher resources section, click
Download Example Code.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.