Learning Python Programming: This Book Includes 3 Manuscripts. Learn Python Programming, Python Machine Learning & Python Machine Learning For Beginners
Do you want to Achieve Great Results with the programming language?
Are you looking for a guide of Machine Learning?
Are you interested to get into the programming world? Do you want to learn and understand Python and Machine Learning?
If so continue reading
Book 1: Learn Python Programming
The purpose of this book is to guide you step by step through the most important concepts behind programming with Python.
This book will provide you with everything you need to know, from basic data types to object oriented programming concepts. Each chapter is written in such a way to help you understand the seemingly tedious theory. Furthermore, you will go through a number of practical examples that show how each concept is applied in code.
You will explore:
- Why Python is important and so popular with today’s tech industry.
- How to set up the development environment.
- Variables and basic data types.
- How to create more complex programs with conditional statements and loops.
- How to work with Python data structures, such as dictionaries and matrices.
- The concept behind object oriented programming and why it is important
- How you can apply Python in a variety of technical fields.
Learn how to program using Python doesn’t have to be a complex journey. Learn using clear, simple, real-world examples and enjoy everything that is Python!
Book 2: Python Machine Learning
The purpose of this book is to guide you step by step through the entire process of working with various machine learning algorithms.
You will explore:
- Why machine learning is important and so popular with today’s tech industry.
- The basics of working with Python.
- How to set up the development environment with the help of Python scientific distributions and libraries.
- How to preprocess your data and prepare it for training.
- How to work with the most important machine learning algorithms such as support vector machines and decision trees.
Book 3: Python Machine Learning for Beginners
The purpose of this book is to guide you step by step through the entire process of working with various machine learning algorithms by using the power of Python combined with a number of tools and libraries.
In each chapter, you will learn a great deal of theory backed up by practical examples. Once you get the basics down, you will get to the core of machine-learning algorithms and techniques.
You will explore:
- What machine learning is and the challenges you will face.
- How to set up the development environment with the help of Python-specific distributions and libraries.
- How to use virtual environments for your projects.
- How to download datasets and understand their structure.
- How to work with supervised machine learning algorithms such as linear regression and K-nearest neighbors.
- How to work with unsupervised machine learning algorithms such as the principal component analysis and K-means clustering.
- The power of neural networks and how to work with feedforward and recurrent networks.
Learn Python Programming Introduction Chapter 1 Getting Started Chapter 2 Data Types and Variables Chapter 3 Conditions and Loops Chapter 4 Python Data Structures Chapter 5 Functions, Classes and Methods Chapter 6 Python in the Real World Conclusion Bibliography Python Machine Learning Introduction Chapter 1 Why Machine Learning? Chapter 2 The Basics of Working with Python Chapter 3 Environment Setup Chapter 4 Data Preprocessing Chapter 5 Machine Learning Algorithms Chapter 6 Machine Learning & Neural Networks Conclusion Bibliography Python Machine Learning for Beginners Introduction Chapter 1 Understanding Machine Learning Chapter 2 Getting Started Chapter 3 Downloading Data Chapter 4 Supervised Learning Algorithms Chapter 5 Unsupervised Learning Algorithms Chapter 6 Neural Networks Conclusion Bibliography
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.