Learn Python Programming Quickly: A Beginner’s Guide To Coding With Python Programming By Learning Just 5 Simple Concepts. Start Coding Within 3 Hours
- Length: 211 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publication Date: 2021-09-07
- ISBN-10: B09FP46GLF
- ISBN-13: 9798472832960
- Sales Rank: #1102943 (See Top 100 Books)
Warning: Developing these skills might make your dreams come true.
Do you sit there day after day and dream of ways your mobile applications could be better?
Maybe, when you look at today’s systems, you recognize some weak spots where they might become compromised… and you want to help fix these problems?
Perhaps your goals are even bigger than this?
Or, perhaps they’re a bit more simple…
Whether you’re looking to gather large chunks of data and begin making educated predictions of future events — or simply want to land a well-paying job at one of today’s top tech firms — you’ll have to first learn the basics of how the world works these days.
As we lean more towards technology to solve just about every known problem we face, programming is slowly becoming the most important skill to master.
Whether you’re looking to support someone else’s mission or have some grand vision of your own, you’ll need to utilize this tech to succeed.
The best part is that learning these program languages isn’t hard, and once you have them mastered, you’ll be able to apply your knowledge in no time.
By focusing your efforts on Python programming, you can take your self-empowerment to a whole other level.
Python is highly adaptable and works with any domain or operating system, meaning that you’ll be able to diversify your skills across many approaches.
You just need to understand the basics and then begin taking step after step thereafter, and here’s how to do it.
In Learn Python Programming Quickly, you’ll discover:
- How to install Python and get started today — and which version you should focus your efforts on first depending on your unique approach
- An introduction to interpreting the basics of Python and how to seamlessly begin working with these features
- The 5 most important styling principles that all Python programmers need to be aware of
- 4 rules you’ll need to follow when writing for variables — and how these will help avoid critical mistakes
- How to define your datatypes so that each variable will perform its operations most efficiently
- The impedance of input and output values — including sample exercises to help integrate these codes
- Everything you’ll ever need to know about organizing, opening, and reading your files so you never get lost in your own work
… and much more!
Once you understand the Python language, you open up doors of opportunity most people will never experience — you will find yourself leagues ahead of any competition.
Although it’s not a walk in the park, with the right approach, you’ll soon become a highly skillful artist in this craft.
If you’re ready to take major leaps in your career and cognitive abilities, then scroll up and click the “Add to Cart” button right now.
Title Page Copyright Contents Praise for Chris Ford Introduction 1. Introduction to Python 2. Basics of Python 3. Variables 4. Data Types in Python 5. Lists and Tuples 6. User Input and Output 7. Conditional and Loops 8. Functions and Modules 9. Fundamentals of Classes 10. Python Inheritance 11. Files in Python 12. Advanced Programming Praise for Chris Ford Conclusion References
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.