This Book includes :
This book is written in a practical and easy way and offers theory and plenty of practical material. There are explanations and practical examples that help beginners learn fast. Instead of diving deeper into lengthy and boring texts, I tried to get straight to the point for each topic.
I have defined each topic and added an easy to understand explanation to help you understand the concepts and the main keywords that will do the magic in the code. Coupled with the explanation, you will find a code snippet for each topic that is custom written and has been tested for errors. You can copy them and load them up on a web browser to see the results, or you can simply edit them and customize them to understand them well. The choice is yours.
First book is written in an orderly form with beginner-level topics and progressively tougher topics later on.
Second book is focusing on React JS, this guide is aimed at those who already have a programming background and some experience in programming for the web but need to brush up on their skills and learn new ones.
Third book will take you through the important concepts involved in using Node.js to build your server-side applications. Each chapter is self-contained with its own practical but simple examples to show you how it works. By the end of this book, you will have all the knowledge you need to put together your own web application!
Here is a rundown of the contents of the book.
- Learn how to set up your React JS environment.
- Discover what ReactJS is all about.
- Read in depth about the React JS components.
- Find out about the React JS props, state, and lifecycle.
- Investigate React JS forms, events, and refs.
- Learn about React JS Keys.
- Understand the React JS Router.
- Explore React JS Flux and animations.
- Learn about React JS Higher Order Components.
- Discover the React JS best practice guide.
- Learn how to set up your Node.js environment.
- Explore everything about the REPL Terminal.
- Read about the Node.js package manager.
- Discover Node.js callbacks and asynchronous JS.
- Find out about Node.js events, buffers, streams, and the file system.
- Investigate Node.js global objects and the global object – they are different.
- Learn about Node.js modules, utility modules, the web module, and more.
- Find out about the Express framework.
- Learn RESTful API.
- Discover how to scale applications.
- Find out how to package applications.
- And so much more!
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.