Implementing Design Patterns in C# 11 and .NET 7: Learn how to design and develop robust and scalable applications using design patterns – 2nd Edition
Unlock the potential of design patterns to write better code in C# 11 and .NET 7
- Learn the essentials of C# and object-oriented programming.
- Gain insights into best practices for quality coding.
- Learn how to use design patterns to write code that is reusable, flexible, and maintainable.
This book is a complete guide to design patterns and object-oriented programming (OOP) in C# and .NET. It covers everything from the basics of C# and Visual Studio to advanced topics like software architecture and best coding practices, including the SOLID principles.
The book starts with the basics of C#, .NET, the SOLID principles, and the OOP paradigm. Then, it introduces widely-used design patterns with hands-on examples in C# and .NET. These examples include real-world scenarios and step-by-step instructions. In addition, the book provides an overview of advanced features in the .NET ecosystem, insights into current market solutions for software strategy, and guidance on when to use a design pattern-centric approach. The book concludes with valuable recommendations and best practices for .NET applications, especially when using design patterns.
What you will learn
- Learn how to use the Singleton pattern to ensure that only one instance of a class exists in your application.
- Learn how to use the Prototype pattern to create new objects by copying existing objects.
- Learn how to use the Factory Method pattern to create objects without specifying their concrete classes.
- Learn how to use the Adapter pattern to make incompatible interfaces work together.
- Learn how to use the Proxy pattern to control access to objects.
- Learn how to use the Strategy pattern to encapsulate algorithms.
Who this book is for
This book is invaluable for software developers switching to .NET, experienced .NET developers learning about advanced design patterns, object-oriented programming paradigms, and SOLID principles, and .NET Core enthusiasts looking for information on core functionalities and recent platform advancements.
Table of Contents
1. C# Fundamentals
2. .NET Fundamentals
3. Basic Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming in C#
4. SOLID Principles in C#
5. Introduction to Design Patterns
6. Singleton Pattern in .NET Applications
7. Abstract Factory Pattern with Blazor
8. Prototype Pattern with ASP.NET Razor
9. Factory Method Pattern Using New Features on C# 11
10. Adapter Pattern with Entity Framework Core
11. Composite Pattern with ASP.NET MVC
12. Proxy Pattern with GRPC
13. Command Pattern Using MediatR
14. Strategy Pattern Using Azure C# and Azure Functions
15. Observer Pattern
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.