Go is an increasingly popular language for programming everything from web applications to distributed network services. This practical guide provides recipes to help you unravel common problems and perform useful tasks when working with Go. Each recipe includes self-contained code solutions that you can freely use, along with a discussion of how and why they work. Programmers new to Go can quickly ramp up their knowledge while accomplishing useful tasks, and experienced Go developers can save time by cutting and pasting proven code directly into their applications.
- Creating a module
- Calling code from another module
- Returning and handling an error
- Converting strings to numbers (or converting numbers to strings)
- Modifying multiple characters in a string
- Creating substrings from a string
- Capturing string input
- And so much more
How to download source code?
1. Go to:
2. Search the book title:
Go Cookbook: Expert Solutions for Commonly Needed Go Tasks, sometime you may not get the results, please search the main title
3. Click the book title in the search results
Publisher resources section, click
Download Example Code.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.