- Length: 240 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: Addison-Wesley Professional
- Publication Date: 2012-12-06
- ISBN-10: 0321812182
- ISBN-13: 9780321812186
- Sales Rank: #338121 (See Top 100 Books)
- Better ways to use prototype-based object-oriented programming
- Subtleties and solutions for working with arrays and dictionary objects
—Erik Arvidsson, senior software engineer
—Anton Kovalyov, developer of JSHint
—Alex Russell, TC39 member, software engineer, Google
Table of Contents
Chapter 2. Variable Scope
Chapter 3. Working with Functions
Chapter 4. Objects and Prototypes
Chapter 5. Arrays and Dictionaries
Chapter 6. Library and API Design
Chapter 7. Concurrency
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.