Data Analytics: Systems Engineering – Cybersecurity – Project Management
Data analytics is creeping into the lexicon of our daily language. This book gives the reader a perspective as to the overall data analytics skill set, startingwith a primer on statistics, and works toward the application of those methods.There are a variety of formulas and algorithms used in the data analyticsprocess. These formulas can be plugged into whatever software application thereader uses to obtain the answer they need. There are several demonstrations ofthis process to provide straightforward instruction as to how to bring data analytics skills to your critical thinking. This bookpresents a variety of methods and techniques, as well as case studies, toenrich the knowledge of data analytics for project managers, systems engineers,and cybersecurity professionals. It separates the case studies so that eachprofession can practice some straightforward data analytics specific to their fields. The main purpose of this text is to refresh the statistical knowledgenecessary to build models for data analytics. Along with that, this bookencompasses the analytics thinking that is essential to all three professions.
- Provides straightforward instruction on data analytics methods
- Includes methods, techniques, and case studies for project managers, systems engineers, and cybersecurity professionals
- Refreshes the statistical knowledgeneeded to bring data analytics into your skillset and decision-making
- Focuses on getting readers up to speed quickly and efficiently to be able to see the impact of data analytics and analytical thinking
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.