Design and build full-featured web and CLI apps using the powerful Dart language and its libraries and tools
About This Book
- Build sophisticated, powerful apps using Dart 1.9; learn about the newest libraries and asynchronous APIs
- Write encapsulated components and apps with Web Components, polymer.dart, and AngularDart
- Explore Standalone Dart VM with CLI apps, unit testing, and server-side scripting and discover Dart’s full potential with C/C++ native extensions
- Practical, tutorial-based guide with examples in the context of modern web development for mobile and desktop with HTML5 features
Who This Book Is For
The Dart programming language can be used for both client- and server-side development. It combines the best from many of today’s languages. Dart’s cohesive, scalable, and robust web programming features will help individuals and organizations solve challenges in a whole new way.
You’ll start off with an interactive tour of Dart and realize its power. You will step up to learn about the DOM tree and its implementation, while creating web apps. You will learn how to use various APIs for asynchronous calls, GeoLocation, Audio, File Drag and Drop, touch events, and more. Later on, you will build custom elements with Web Components and build on top of the previous parts with polymer.dart. You will also learn about data bindings and how to use AngularDart. You’ll get to grips with writing CLI scripts, MySQL queries, Apache and nginx configuration, WebSockets, and so much more. Finally, you’ll learn the unit testing and profiling, and writing native extensions in C/C++.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Getting Started with Dart
Chapter 2. Practical Dart
Chapter 3. The Power of HTML5 with Dart
Chapter 4. Developing a Mobile App with Dart
Chapter 5. Web Components and polymer.dart
Chapter 6. AngularDart
Chapter 7. Server-side Applications with Dart
Chapter 8. Testing and Profiling the Dart Code
Chapter 9. Writing Native Extensions for the Standalone Dart VM
How to download source code?
1. Go to:
2. In the Find a repository… box, search the book title:
Dart Essentials, sometime you may not get the results, please search the main title.
3. Click the book title in the search results.
3. Click Code to download.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.