Creating Business Applications with Microsoft 365: Techniques in Power Apps, Power BI, SharePoint, and Power Automate, 2nd Edition
Learn how to automate processes, visualize your data, and improve productivity using Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, SharePoint, Forms, Teams, and more. This book will help you build complete solutions that often involve storing data in SharePoint, creating a front-end application in Power Apps or Forms, adding additional functionality with Power Automate, and effective reports and dashboards in Power BI.
This book offers a deep dive into Power BI, including working with JSON, XML, and Yes/No data, as well as visualizing learning data and using it to detect inconsistencies between Excel files. You’ll also see how to connect to Remedy and to the help system you will have created. Under author Jeffrey Rhodes’s guidance, you’ll delve into the Power Apps collection to learn how to avoid dreaded “delegation” issues with larger data sets. Back on applications, you will create a training class sign-up solution to only allow users to choose classes with available seats. Digging deeper into Teams, you’ll learn how to send chats, posts, and “adaptive cards” from Power Automate. Rounding things out, you’ll save Forms attachments to SharePoint with Power Automate, create your own “Employee Recognition” app with all of the Power Platform and Teams, add or edit weekly status reports, and learn how to create reservation and scoring applications.
After reading the book, you will be able to build powerful applications using Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI, SharePoint, Forms, and Teams.
What You Will Learn
- Create productivity-enhancing applications with Power Apps, Power Automate, SharePoint, Forms, and/or Teams
- Transform and visualize data with Power BI to include custom columns, measures, and pivots
- Avoid delegation issues and tackle complicated Power Apps issues like complex columns, filtering, and ForAll loops
- Build scheduled or triggered Power Automate flows to schedule Teams Meetings, send emails, launch approvals, and much more
Who This Book Is For
Business and application developers.
How to download source code?
1. Go to:
2. In the Find a repository… box, search the book title:
Creating Business Applications with Microsoft 365: Techniques in Power Apps, Power BI, SharePoint, and Power Automate, 2nd Edition, sometime you may not get the results, please search the main title.
3. Click the book title in the search results.
3. Click Code to download.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.