Get hands-on with building data-driven applications using Danfo.js in combination with other data analysis tools and techniques
- Explore what Danfo.js is and how it helps with data analysis and data visualization
- Combine Danfo.js and TensorFlow.js for machine learning
What you will learn
- Perform data experimentation and analysis with Danfo.js and Dnotebook
- Build machine learning applications using Danfo.js integrated with TensorFlow.js
- Connect Danfo.js with popular database applications to aid data analysis
- Create a no-code data analysis and handling system using internal libraries
- Develop a recommendation system with Danfo.js and TensorFlow.js
- Build a Twitter analytics dashboard for sentiment analysis and other types of data insights
Who this book is for
Table of Contents
- Getting Started with Danfo.js
- Data Analysis, Wrangling, and Transformation
- Data Visualization with Plotly.js
- Data Visualization with Danfo.js
- Data Aggregation and Group Operations
- Creating a No-Code Data Analysis/Handling System
- Basics of Machine Learning
- Introduction to TensorFlow.js
- Building a Recommendation System with Danfo.js and TensorFlow.js
- Building a Twitter Analysis Dashboard
How to download source code?
1. Go to:
2. In the Find a repository… box, search the book title:
3. Click the book title in the search results.
3. Click Code to download.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.