Print out whatever you can dream up
3D Printing For Dummies is an easy reference for anyone new to the process of taking a digital file and turning it into an object in the real world. (Pretty amazing stuff, right?) It’s also a handy guide for more experienced users looking to learn the latest and greatest in additive manufacturing. Updated for the latest generation of machines and materials, this book walks you through creating models and printing 3D objects. You’ll get the scoop on the impact of these versatile machines in production and manufacturing, reuse and recycling, intellectual property design controls, and more. It’s an exciting time to get into 3D printing, and this friendly Dummies guide is here to help you do it.
- Wrap your mind around the technology of 3D printing
- Understand how 3D printing is transforming industries
- Get an intro to making your own digital models
- Consider the pros and cons of 3D printing for your hobby or business needs
3D Printing For Dummies is a perfect resource for anyone interested in learning about and taking advantage of 3D printing technology.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.