Web Development with Blazor: An in-depth practical guide for .NET developers to build interactive UIs with C#, 2nd Edition
- Length: 360 pages
- Edition: 2
- Language: English
- Publisher: Packt Publishing
- Publication Date: 2023-03-16
- ISBN-10: 1803241497
- ISBN-13: 9781803241494
- Sales Rank: #451215 (See Top 100 Books)
Develop modern web UIs with Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly
Purchase of the print or Kindle book includes a free eBook in PDF format.
- Create a production-ready Blazor application from start to finish
- Learn Blazor fundamentals, gain actionable insights, and discover best practices
- Find out how, when, and why to use Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly, as well as Blazor Hybrid
You’ll start by learning how to leverage the power of Blazor and exploring the full capabilities of both Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly. Then you’ll move on to the practical part, centered around a sample project – a blog engine. You’ll apply all your newfound knowledge about creating Blazor projects, the inner workings of Razor syntax, validating forms, and creating your own components.
When you reach the end of this book, you’ll have the confidence you need to create and deploy production-ready Blazor applications, and you’ll have a big-picture view of the Blazor landscape.
What you will learn
- Understand the different technologies that can be used with Blazor, such as Blazor Server, Blazor WebAssembly, and Blazor Hybrid
- Find out how to build simple and advanced Blazor components
- Explore the differences between Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly projects
- Discover how Minimal APIs work and build your own API
- Learn techniques to debug your Blazor Server and Blazor WebAssembly applications
- Test Blazor components using bUnit
Who this book is for
This book is for .NET web developers and software developers who want to use their existing C# skills to build interactive SPA applications running either inside the web browser using Blazor WebAssembly, or on the server using Blazor Server.
You’ll need intermediate-level web-development skills, basic knowledge of C#, and prior exposure to .NET web development before you get started; the book will guide you through the rest.
How to download source code?
1. Go to:
2. In the Find a repository… box, search the book title:
Web Development with Blazor: An in-depth practical guide for .NET developers to build interactive UIs with C#, 2nd Edition, sometime you may not get the results, please search the main title.
3. Click the book title in the search results.
3. Click Code to download.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.