This book is based on the 6th edition PMBOK Guide® and has been fully updated for the March 2018 exam.
Studying for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification exam can take time and effort, but knowing what to study should be effortless. That’s where this book comes in! A complete study guide for the PMP certification exam, Andy Crowe’s The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, 6th edition provides all the information project managers need to thoroughly prepare for and pass the test.
This comprehensive study resource includes:
- All the processes, inputs, tools, and outputs that will be tested
- Insider secrets, test tricks and tips
- Links to 60 videos with Andy explaining concepts
- Over 400 practice exam questions including end of chapter quizzes and a simulated final exam
- Meaningful exercises designed to strengthen mastery of key concepts
- Dedicated margin space study notes
- One week subscription to InSite, Velociteach’s e-learning portal, with additional content including an extra 100 simulated practice exam questions
- Glossary of terms and definitions in back of book for reference
The PMP Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try is clearly organized and presents the material in an easily understandable format. All of the concepts, and every process, input, tool and technique, and output is clearly explained.
The most complete, concise, and up-to-date study resource, Andy’s book cuts down on the difficulty factors in obtaining the PMP certification and helps candidates pass the exam on the FIRST try.