The Definitive Guide to PCI DSS Version 4: Documentation, Compliance, and Management
This book is your go-to reference on how to achieve PCI compliance. With more than 400 PCI requirements, the updated PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) v4.0 does not detail the specific documentation that a PCI auditor―known as a Qualified Security Assessor (QSA)―needs to know. This book is the first reference to detail the specific documentation needed for every PCI requirement. The authors provide real-world examples of complying with the 12 main PCI requirements and clarify many of the gray areas within the PCI DSS.
Any merchant or service provider that stores, processes, or transmits credit card data must comply with the PCI Data Security Standard. PCI DSS 1.0 was first published in 2004, yet many of those tasked with PCI compliance still encounter difficulties when trying to make sense of it. PCI DSS version 4 was published in March 2022, and at 360 pages, it has numerous additional requirements, leaving many people struggling to know what they need to do to comply.
PCI DSS v4.0 has a transition period in which PCI DSS version 3.2.1 will remain active for two years from the v4.0 publication date. Although the transition period ends on March 31, 2024, and may seem far away, those tasked with PCI compliance will need every bit of the time to acquaint themselves with the many news updates, templates, forms, and more, that PCI v4.0 brings to their world.
What You’ll Learn
- Know what it takes to be PCI compliant
- Understand and implement what is in the PCI DSS
- Get rid of cardholder data
- Everything you need to know about segmenting your cardholder data network
- Know what documentation is needed for your PCI compliance efforts
- Leverage real-world experience to assist PCI compliance work
Who This Book Is For
Compliance managers and those tasked with PCI compliance, information security managers, internal auditors, chief security officers, chief technology officers, and chief information officers. Readers should have a basic understanding of how credit card payment networks operate, in addition to basic security concepts.
How to download source code?
1. Go to:
2. In the Find a repository… box, search the book title:
The Definitive Guide to PCI DSS Version 4: Documentation, Compliance, and Management, sometime you may not get the results, please search the main title.
3. Click the book title in the search results.
3. Click Code to download.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.