omplete your pathway to a career in plumbing with Plumbing Book 2, published in association with City & Guilds.
- Study with confidence, covering all core units for the new specification
- Enhance your understanding of plumbing practice with clear and accurate step-by-step photo sequences, demonstrating technical skills you need to master
- Practise Maths and English in context, with embedded Improve your maths and English activities
- Test your knowledge with end of unit practice questions and activities
- Get to know the format and requirements for synoptic assessments, with practice mini-assignments
- Prepare for the workplace with up-to-date information on relevant key regulations and industry standards
Free sampleTry Audible »
To access the Direct Link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
The Chief Data Officer Management Handbook: Set Up and Run an Organization’s Data Supply Chain
Hands-On Machine Learning from Scratch: Develop a Deeper Understanding of Machine Learning Models by Implementing Them from Scratch in Python
Cloud Hosting by Vultr
One-Click AppsStarting from $2.50/mo