Quickly gain the insight necessary to address a multitude of Java-based Spring Framework and Spring Boot coding challenges using this succinct reference guide. Short, focused code examples will help you master many of the Spring elements such as AOP, data access, MVC for web development, security, web services/REST for?microservices development, Batch for large data sets, and more. You’ll also get a rundown of the increasingly popular Spring Boot microframework as well.
You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point, and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any Java programmer.
What You Will Learn
- Discover the Spring Framework and its many sub-projects
- Work with the Spring Boot microframework
- Program with the Spring Boot framework to build Java-based
- microservices, native cloud applications, and more
- Use some of the lesser-known but still important frameworks and tools such as REST Docs, HATEOAS, Cloud, and more
- Leverage these Spring frameworks and tools for building your next Java-based cloud application
Who This Book Is For
Those with prior experience with Java who want a quick and handy reference to using Spring.