Help your child master Spanish vocabulary — five words at a time!
Learn 1,000 Spanish words over the course of a year with this Spanish workbook for beginners! It’s an essential vocabulary builder for young children who are starting to learn their first Spanish words.
Discover the perfect introduction to Spanish for children ages 6-9. It’s the ultimate Spanish lesson for kids! It includes:
- Beautifully illustrated scenes that teach and test five words at a time. New vocabulary is practiced again at the end of each week in two pages of exercises.
- Clever flaps on the jacket that cover the scene so your child can practice what they have just learned.
- Uses the effective rote-learning method to teach new vocabulary.
- Teaches a range of nouns and verbs that are useful in everyday life. Audio is available online and via a handy app to help with pronunciation.
This unique Spanish teaching guide contains everything your child needs to acquire a firm grasp of the Spanish language in a fun and interactive way! Each week, 20 new words are presented over four days, and on the fifth day, your child can practice the words they have just learned. This will help them build up a vocabulary of more than 1,000 Spanish words over the course of a year!
From animals and sports to colors and plants, Spanish for Everyone Junior teaches a mix of nouns and verbs through stunning illustrations with each new word clearly labeled. This encourages young learners to memorize the words before covering them with the cleverly designed flaps and testing their new knowledge. Accompanying audio means that children are also able to practice their Spanish pronunciation as many times as they want.
More titles in the series to explore
The colorful, clear and comprehensive 5 Words a Day series from DK lays the foundations for your child’s journey in learning a foreign language, at school or home. Look out for other workbooks in the series! Help your child learn, practice and understand 1,000 French words in French for Everyone Junior: 5 Words a Day.
Contents How to use this book Week 1 Week 2 Week 3 Week 4 Week 5 Week 6 Week 7 Week 8 Week 9 Week 10 Week 11 Week 12 Week 13 Week 14 Week 15 Week 16 Week 17 Week 18 Week 19 Week 20 Week 21 Week 22 Week 23 Week 24 Week 25 Week 26 Week 27 Week 28 Week 29 Week 30 Week 31 Week 32 Week 33 Week 34 Week 35 Week 36 Week 37 Week 38 Week 39 Week 40 Week 41 Week 42 Week 43 Week 44 Week 45 Week 46 Week 47 Week 48 Week 49 Week 50 Week 51 Week 52 Numbers Days and months English word list Spanish word list Common subjects Answers Acknowledgments
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.