Snowflake: The Definitive Guide: Architecting, Designing, and Deploying on the Snowflake Data Cloud
Snowflake’s ability to eliminate data silos and run workloads from a single platform creates opportunities to democratize data analytics, allowing users at all levels within an organization to make data-driven decisions. Whether you’re an IT professional working in data warehousing or data science, a business analyst or technical manager, or an aspiring data professional wanting to get more hands-on experience with the Snowflake platform, this book is for you.
You’ll learn how Snowflake users can build modern integrated data applications and develop new revenue streams based on data. Using hands-on SQL examples, you’ll also discover how the Snowflake Data Cloud helps you accelerate data science by avoiding replatforming or migrating data unnecessarily.
You’ll be able to:
- Efficiently capture, store, and process large amounts of data at an amazing speed
- Ingest and transform real-time data feeds in both structured and semistructured formats and deliver meaningful data insights within minutes
- Use Snowflake Time Travel and zero-copy cloning to produce a sensible data recovery strategy that balances system resilience with ongoing storage costs
- Securely share data and reduce or eliminate data integration costs by accessing ready-to-query datasets available in the Snowflake Marketplace
How to download source code?
1. Go to:
2. Search the book title:
Snowflake: The Definitive Guide: Architecting, Designing, and Deploying on the Snowflake Data Cloud, sometime you may not get the results, please search the main title
3. Click the book title in the search results
Publisher resources section, click
Download Example Code.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.