React.js Design Patterns: Learn how to build scalable React apps with ease
- Length: 216 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- ISBN-10: B0BT7R3TGP
- Sales Rank: #0 (See Top 100 Books)
Get familiar with React design patterns and best practices to solve common React development problems
- Get tips to create a better React app architecture.
- Explore the best practices for building scalable React apps.
- Discover ways to write tests for your React applications.
What you will learn
- Learn how to manage State with Hooks on React components.
- Learn how to style React components with CSS.
- Understand how to use Next.js for server-side rendering of your React app.
- Explore different ways to fetch data using API in React.
- Test your React app with React testing library, Jest, and Cypress.
Who this book is for
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.