Learn to harness the power of Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in Microsoft Excel to develop interesting, useful, and interactive Excel applications. This book will show you how to manipulate Excel with code, allowing you to unlock extra features, accuracy, and efficiency in working with your data. Programming Excel 2016 with VBA is a complete guide to Excel application development, using step-by-step guidance, example applications, and screenshots in Excel 2016.
In this book, you will learn
- How to interact with key Excel objects, such as the application object, workbook object, and range object
- Methods for working with ranges in detail using code
- Usage of Excel as a database repository
- How to exchange data between Excel applications
- How to use the Windows API to expand the capabilities of Excel
- A step-by-step method for producing your own custom Excel ribbon
Who This Book Is For
Developers and intermediate-to-advanced Excel users who want to dive deeper into the capabilities of Excel 2016 using code.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Understanding Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
Chapter 2: Programming the Microsoft Excel Application Object
Chapter 3: Programming the Microsoft Excel Workbook Object
Chapter 4: Programming the Microsoft Excel Worksheet Object
Chapter 5: Programming the Microsoft Excel Range Object
Chapter 6: Special Range Object Properties and Methods
Chapter 7: Using Excel as a Database Repository
Chapter 8: Creating and Setting a Worksheet Database Class
Chapter 9: Exchanging Data Between Excel Applications
Chapter 10: Using the Windows API
Chapter 11: Producing a Personal Ribbon Using RibbonEditor.xlam
How to download source code?
1. Go to:
2. In the Find a repository… box, search the book title:
Programming Excel with VBA: A Practical Real-World Guide, sometime you may not get the results, please search the main title.
3. Click the book title in the search results.
3. Click Code to download.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.