Princeton Review GRE Prep, 2022: 5 Practice Tests + Review & Techniques + Online Features
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Prep for a perfect GRE score with this expanded 2022 edition. Includes 5 full-length practice tests (2 in the book and 3 online), thorough topic reviews, extra practice online, and a $100 discount on an additional Princeton Review online GRE course.
Techniques That Actually Work.
- Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the GRE
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Detailed examples of how to employ each strategy to your advantage
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
- Thorough reviews for every section of the exam
- Information on remote testing and COVID-related news, available through our online Student Portal
- Complete content review, plus extensive GRE math coverage featuring new chapters about Math Fundamentals on the GRE, Algebra Basics, and Plugging In
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
- 5 full-length practice tests (2 in the book & 3 online) with detailed explanations
- Drills for each test section—Verbal, Math, and Analytical Writing
- Step-by-step guides for interpreting your practice test results
- In-depth score reports available for online practice exams
Plus! With purchase of this edition of Princeton Review GRE Prep, you’ll receive access to a $100 discount on The Princeton Review’s popular full Self-Paced GRE online course. (See book for details.)
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.