- Learn what multithreaded programming is and how you can benefit from it
- Understand the differences between a dedicated worker, a shared worker, and a service worker
- Identify when and when not to use threads in an application
- Orchestrate communication between threads by leveraging the Atomics object
- Understand both the gains and pitfalls of using shared memory
- Benchmark performance to learn when you’ll benefit from multiple threads
How to download source code?
1. Go to:
2. Search the book title:
3. Click the book title in the search results
Publisher resources section, click
Download Example Code.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.