Most Essential Excel Formulas and Functions for Any Career: VLOOKUP, Excel Formulas and Functions, Basic Excel, Essential Excel, Excel Beginners, Formulas and functions , Excel for career
- Excel formulas and functions are very important in the daily life, especially in cooperative world to obtain the meaningful massage to managerial people for decision making and They are essential to manipulating data and obtaining useful information from your Excel workbooks. without Excel formulas and functions, it is difficult to take important decisions.
- You will learn the following essential things related with Microsoft Excel Formulas and Functions. This Excel Formulas and Functions are Most Essential For Any Career.
- Introduction to Microsoft Excel– Brief introduction about excel, Microsoft excel interface, introduction formulas & functions, write basics formulas and perform calculations from scratch, identify formulas and functions and know the difference between the two.
- Mathematical Functions – How to use the popular mathematical function in excel with real practical example such as SUM, AVERAGE, MAX, MIN, ROUND, SUMIF, COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTIF functions
- Text Functions – How to use the essential text function in excel with real practical excel sheets which are LEFT, RIGHT, CONCATENATE, UPPER, LOWER, MID, PROPER, TRIM, REPT, EXACT functions
- Date and Time Functions– How to use the essential & popular date & time functions in excel with real practical excel sheets which are NOW, TODAY, YEAR, MONTH, DAY, HOUR, MINUTE, SECOND, TIME.
- Logical Functions– How to use the lookup function in excel which are IF and VLOOKUP functions with real practical excel Examples.
- Most Usage Shortcut Keys In Excel
01 Introduction to Microsoft Excel 1.1 Microsoft Excel 1.2 Microsoft Excel Formulas and Functions 02 Mathematical Functions 2.1 Sum Function 2.2 Average Function 2.3 Max Function (Maximum Value) 2.4 MIN Function (Minimum Value) 2.5 ROUND Function 2.6 SUMIF Function 2.7 COUNT Function 2.8 COUNTA Function 2.9 COUNTIF Function 03 Text Functions 3.1 LEFT Function 3.2 RIGHT Function 3.3 CONCATENATE Function 3.4 UPPER Function 3.5 LOWER Function 3.6 PROPER Function 3.7 MID Function 3.8 TRIM Function 3.9 REPT Function 3.10 EXACT Function 04 Date And Time Functions 4.1 NOW Function 4.2 TODAY Function 4.3 YEAR Function 4.4 Month Function 4.5 DAY Function 4.6 HOUR Function 4.7 MINUTE Function 4.8 SECOND Function 4.9 TIME Function 05 Logical Functions 5.1 IF Function 5.2 VLOOKUP Function 06 Most Usage Shortcuts Keys In Excel 6.1 Most Usage Shortcut keys in Excel
To access the Link, solve the captcha.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.