MICROSOFT EXCEL 2019 MADE SIMPLE 2020 UPDATE
This Microsoft Excel 2019 Made Simple: A Practical Guide to Microsoft Excel Formulas and Functions For Data Analysis, Accounting, and Business Modeling is intended for anyone looking to learn the basics of applying Excel’s robust Data analysis and statistical tools to their businesses or work activities. If understanding statistics is a major challenge or you are not especially mathematically-inclined, or if you want a spreadsheet package to put your business or accounting needs together, then this is the right book for you.
Here you’ll learn how to use key data analysis and statistical tests using Excel 2019 without being overwhelmed by the underlying theory. This book clearly and methodically shows and explains how to create and use Excel formulas and functions to solve practical problems in your business.
Excel 2019 is a readily available computer program for students, instructors, and business owners. It is also an effective teaching and learning tool for quantitative analyses in Accounting and business courses. Excel’s powerful numerical computational ability and graphical functions make learning this package a necessity.
This practical guide shows Excel’s capabilities and focuses on rendering the subject as simple as possible appropriately and efficiently.
Some of the unique features of this book include:
- A step by step guide on how to use Excel and a detailed explanation of each action so that you can understand how to apply them.
- Includes specific objectives for each Excel function and how to apply them.
- Includes over 120 screenshots to help you perform the Excel steps correctly
- The book contains practical examples and problems taken from business models.
- Functions and formulas are explained in clear and straightforward terms without bogging you down with mathematical details.
- This book will teach you how to create each Excel file used in the illustrations yourself. Note that you are expected to develop an Excel file for your business.
- This book will give you ample practical illustrations on how to develop your Excel files.
- Each section presents the steps needed to solve a practical business problem using Excel formulas and functions.
- Includes how to perform complex calculations, and create a database.
- This book will also teach you Excel features like Charts, Collaboration, Data Loss Protection, Smart Lookups, Text lines in a cell, Enhanced PivotTable, Multi-select Slicer, etc.
- A “List of Microsoft Excel Keyboard Shortcut Keys” is given in Appendix A.
This book is appropriate for Data Analysis, Business Modeling and Accounting. It also helps users who wish to understand the basics as well as advanced Excel Functions or improve their Excel skills. Don’t Wait any longer, scroll up and hit the BUY BUTTON to get this book in your library.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.