McGraw-Hill Education Mathematical Reasoning Workbook for the GED Test, 3rd Edition
Get the targeted practice you need to excel on the Mathematical Reasoning section of the GED test!
We Will Help You Get Your Best Score on the GED®* Test!
With more than 125 years of experience in education, McGraw-Hill Education is the name you trust to deliver results. This MHE guide is the ideal prep tool if you want to succeed on the Mathematical Reasoning portion of the GED® Test. Inside this book, you will find:
- 750 Mathematical Reasoning problems in a variety of formats that provide intensive practice
- A Top 25 list that tells you the most important concepts you need to know
- Complete coverage of all the Mathematical Reasoning topics that you will find on the test
- A pretest to help you pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses
- Extensive examples of the latest question types
- A posttest modeled on the actual exam that will give you a realistic test-day experience
The bonus Flashcard App includes 100 cards that will help you review key topics spanning all 4 GED sections. (See inside front cover for more information.)
The learning objectives in this book are based on the Common Core State Standards. This means that you can use this book as a base for study on all high school equivalency exams.