Let Us C++: Dive into the nitty-gritties of C++ language and learn why programmers prefer OOPs and C++
- Length: 360 pages
- Edition: 1
- Language: English
- Publisher: BPB Publications
- Publication Date: 2019-10-03
- ISBN-10: 9388176642
- ISBN-13: 9789388176644
- Sales Rank: #2766379 (See Top 100 Books)
Highlights Core Features Like Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Inheritance, Virtual Functions, Templates, Exception Handling, STL and more
- Strengthens the foundations, as a detailed explanation of programming language concepts are given.
- Lists down all the important points that you need to know related to various topics in an organized manner.
- Provides In-depth explanation of complex topics.
- Focuses on how to think logically to solve a problem.
Most best-selling software including MS Office, Internet Explorer, Photoshop, AutoCAD, Google Earth, Firefox etc. are written in C++. So, for anyone who aspires to write good software, C++ has become thelanguage of choice. One has to know the concepts of Object-Oriented Programming and how to use them in C++, to make a mark in the programming world. Let Us C++ teaches you C++ in Yashavant Kanetkar’s inimitable style.You would find Let Us C++ easy, yet incredibly thorough. Every discussion is highlighted by clear, direct examples. It will not only serve as your tutorial, but it is likely to be the first thing that you would reach for when faced with a confusing issue.
What will you learn
Classes & Objects, Free Store Management, Stream I/O, References, Virtual Tables and vptr, Templates, Polymorphism, Namespaces, Exception Handling, Inheritance, Smart Pointers, STL
Who this book is for
Students, Programmers, researchers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of C++ programming language.
About the Author
Yashavant Kanetkar Through his books and Quest Video Courses on C, C++, Java, Python, Data Structures, .NET, IoT, etc. Yashavant Kanetkar has created, molded and groomed lacs of IT careers in the last three decades. Yashavant’s books and Quest videos have made a significant contribution in creating top-notch IT manpower in India and abroad.
Yashavant’s books are globally recognized and millions of students/professionals have benefitted from them. Yashavant’s books have been translated into Hindi, Gujarati, Japanese, Korean and Chinese languages. Many of his books are published in India, USA, Japan, Singapore, Korea and China.
Yashavant is a much sought after speaker in the IT field and has conducted seminars/workshops at TedEx, IITs, IIITs, NITs and global software companies.
Yashavant has been honored with the prestigious “Distinguished Alumnus Award” by IIT Kanpur for his entrepreneurial, professional and academic excellence. This award was given to top 50 alumni of IIT Kanpur who have made a significant contribution towards their profession and betterment of society in the last 50 years.
In recognition of his immense contribution to IT education in India, he has been awarded the “Best .NET Technical Contributor” and “Most Valuable Professional” awards by Microsoft for 5 successive years.
Yashavant holds a BE from VJTI Mumbai and M.Tech. from IIT Kanpur. Yadhavant’s current affiliations include being a Director of KICIT Pvt Ltd. And KSET Pvt Ltd.
His Linkedin profile: linkedin.com/in/yashavant-kanetkar-9775255
1. Intro to OOP 2. Graduating to C++ 3. Functions 4. Classes and Objects 5. Class Intricacies 6. Inheritance 7. Polymorphism 8. Input/ Output in C++ 9. Advanced Features of C++ 10. Templates 11. Exception Handling 12. Standard Template Library
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.