This eBook serves as the practical guide to learn web design by practising HTML.
- It covers HTML from basics to advanced.
- It serves as a detailed guide on what to do and how to do.
- In the process of practising HTML, you will be taught to build a web page using the HTML elements.
- A sample web page layout is provided
- Based on the layout, you will be taught to design a web page step by step.
- Code snippets are provided for practice purpose.
- Output of code snippets are also provided for reference.
- Practice through code snippets will give you rich hands-on experience
- First, you will learn to design a web page for the desktop
- Then, you will learn how to implement responsive feature to the web page already designed.
When you complete the e-book, you would have mastered HTML as well as Web Designing!
This serves as a self-learning material!
Any interested person who wishes to learn HTML and web design can buy this eBook.
Happy Learning and Happy Coding!
Learning Web Design: HTML 5 Inside the Ebook Introduction 1. Introduction to Web Page and HTML5 1.1 Structure of a web page 1.2 Introduction to HTML 1.3 Importance of HTML5 1.4 Start Coding HTML 2. Basic Building Blocks of HTML 2.1 HTML Document Structure 2.2 Inside Head Element 2.3 Inside Body Element 2.4 Heading Tags 2.5 Attributes 2.6 Demo Code and Output 3. Styling and Formatting Web Page 3.1 Styling the Elements 3.2 Formatting Elements 3.3 Empty Elements 3.4 Quotation and Citation Elements 3.5 Entities 3.6 Demo Code and Output 4. HTML Elements in Detail 4.1 Links 4.2 Images 4.3 Lists 4.4 Tables 4.5 Blocks 4.6 Iframe 4.7 Computer Code Elements 4.8 Demo Code and Output 5. Designing a Web Page 5.1 Layout Elements 5.2 Layout of a Web Page 5.3 Designing the Web Page - I 5.4 Designing the Web Page - II 5.5 Demo Code and Output 6. Forms in HTML5 6.1 Forms 6.2 Form Elements 6.3 Types of Input Element 6.4 Attributes of Input Element 7. Graphics and Multimedia in HTML5 7.1 Graphics 7.2 Audio and Video 7.3 Helpers 8. Towards Responsive Web Design 8.1 Steps to a Responsive Web Page 8.2 Rendering Responsive Web Page 8.3 jQuery for Responsive Design 8.4 Demo for Responsive Web Page Design Conclusion
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.