Kotlin Apprentice: Beginning Programming with Kotlin
Learn how to program with Kotlin!
Who This Book Is For
This book is for complete beginners to Kotlin. No prior programming experience is necessary!
Topics Covered in Kotlin Apprentice
- Kotlin Development Environment: See how to setup a development environment for Kotlin using IntelliJ IDEA.
- Numbers and Strings: These are the basic kinds of data in any app-learn how to use them in Kotlin.
- Making Decisions: Your code doesn’t always run straight through-learn how to use conditions and loops to control program flow.
- Functions and Lambdas: Group your code together into reusable chunks to run and pass around.
- Collection Types: Discover the many ways Kotlin offers to store and organize data into collections.
- Building Your Own Types: Learn how to model elements in your app using classes, objects, interfaces, and enumerations.
- Exceptions: Make your code more robust and flexible by signaling and handling exception conditions. Functional Programming: Learn how to use Kotlin in a functional style and how this can make your code clearer and more efficient.
- Coroutines: Asynchronous programming can be a complex topic on any platform, but Kotlin gives you a clear and consise approach with coroutines.
- Kotlin Platforms and Scripting: Learn about how Kotlin can be used on multiple platforms and see its use as a scripting language.
One thing you can count on: after reading this book, you’ll be prepared to take advantage of Kotlin wherever you choose to use it!
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.