Hands-on ML Projects with OpenCV: Master computer vision and Machine Learning using OpenCV and Python
Be at your A game in building Intelligent systems by leveraging Computer vision and Machine Learning.
- Step-by-step instructions and code snippets for real world ML projects.
- Covers entire spectrum from basics to advanced concepts such as deep learning, transfer learning, and model optimization
- Loaded with practical tips and best practices for implementing machine learning with OpenCV for optimising your workflow.
This book is an in-depth guide that merges machine learning techniques with OpenCV, the most popular computer vision library, using Python. The book introduces fundamental concepts in machine learning and computer vision, progressing to practical implementation with OpenCV. Concepts related to image preprocessing, contour and thresholding techniques, motion detection and tracking are explained in a step-by-step manner using code and output snippets.
Hands-on projects with real-world datasets will offer you an invaluable experience in solving OpenCV challenges with machine learning. It’s an ultimate guide to explore areas like deep learning, transfer learning, and model optimization, empowering readers to tackle complex tasks. Every chapter offers practical tips and tricks to build effective ML models.
By the end, you would have mastered and applied ML concepts confidently to real-world computer vision problems and will be able to develop robust and accurate machine-learning models for diverse applications.
Whether you are new to machine learning or seeking to enhance your computer vision skills, This book is an invaluable resource for mastering the integration of machine learning and computer vision using OpenCV and Python.
What you will learn
- Learn how to work with images and perform basic image processing tasks using OpenCV.
- Implement machine learning techniques to computer vision tasks such as image classification, object detection, and image segmentation.
- Work on real-world projects and datasets to gain hands-on experience in applying machine learning techniques with OpenCV.
- Explore the concepts of deep learning using Tensorflow and Keras and how it can be used for computer vision tasks.
- Understand the concept of transfer learning and how pre-trained models can be leveraged for new tasks.
- Utilize techniques for model optimization and deployment in resource-constrained environments.
Who is this book for?
This book is for everyone with a basic understanding of programming and who wants to apply machine learning in computer vision using OpenCV and Python. Whether you’re a student, researcher, or developer, this book will equip you with practical skills for machine learning projects. Some familiarity with Python and machine learning concepts is assumed.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Getting Started With OpenCV
- Chapter 2: Basic Image & Video Analytics in OpenCV
- Chapter 3: Image Processing 1 using OpenCV
- Chapter 4: Image Processing 2 using OpenCV
- Chapter 5: Thresholding and Contour Techniques Using OpenCV
- Chapter 6: Detect Corners and Road Lane using OpenCV
- Chapter 7: Object And Motion Detection Using Opencv
- Chapter 8: Image Segmentation and Detecting Faces Using OpenCV
- Chapter 9: Introduction to Deep Learning with OpenCV
- Chapter 10: Advance Deep Learning Projects with OpenCV
- Chapter 11: Deployment of OpenCV projects
About the Author
This is Mugesh S. I am working as a Data Scientist at Infosys, with a passion for leveraging data-driven insights to tackle complex challenges and drive business success. I am an engineering graduate who completed the PG program in Data Science and Engineering as well as a Master’s in Mathematics and Data Science, to deepen my understanding of the intricacies of data analytics.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.