“What I cannot create, I do not understand” – Richard Feynman
This book is your guide on your journey to deeper Machine Learning understanding by developing algorithms from scratch.
But why this book?
- Step-by-step guide on how to approach, visualize and solve data science problems
- Learn why and when Machine Learning is the right tool for the job
- Learn how to process CSV, text, and image data
- Develop Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, Neural Network, and other models. Use your models to solve real-world problems.
- Find how to improve low performing models
- Learn how to use Python libraries like NumPy, Pandas, Seaborn and more
- Complete source code (notebooks) that works and runs in the cloud
Free sampleTry Audible and Get Two Free Audiobooks »
To access the Direct Link, solve the captcha.
Recommended BooksMore Similar Books »
SQL Server Data Automation Through Frameworks: Building Metadata-Driven Frameworks with T-SQL, SSIS, and Azure Data Factory