Any Device.Start your 30-day free trial
- Title: Graphic Design School: The Principles and Practice of Graphic Design, 4th Edition
- Author: Anoki Casey, David Dabner, Sheena Calvert
- Length: 192 pages
- Edition: 4
- Language: English
- Publisher: Wiley
- Publication Date: 2009-11-16
- ISBN-10: 0470466510
- ISBN-13: 9780470466513
- Sales Rank: #945508 (See Top 100 Books)
The principles and practice of graphic design
Graphic Design School is a foundation course for graphic designers working in print, moving image, and digital media.
- Practical advice on all aspects of graphics design-from understanding the basics to devising an original concept and creating successful finished designs.
- Examples are taken from all media-magazines, books, newspapers, broadcast media, websites, and corporate brand identity.
- Packed with exercises and tutorials for students, and real-world graphic design briefs.
This revised, fourth edition contains specific advice on how to adapt designs to suit different projects, including information on digital imaging techniques, motion graphics, and designing for the web and small-screen applications.