Your Last-Minute Guide to a High GMAT Score!
If the big test is looming and you haven’t opened a book yet, then here’s your last-minute reprieve: a GMAT book designed for the student who’s running out of time. Crash Course for the GMAT, 4th Edition, details the most critical tools and rules you need to help you get a high score with limited prep time. By following the 10 simple steps in this book, you’ll be on the way to your best score.
Everything You Need to Help Achieve a High Score—Condensed.
- 10 simple steps for acing the exam
- Concise, expert reviews of all question types you’ll see on the test
- Up-to-date information on the GMAT
- Essential, targeted strategies and exercises for each section of the exam
Practice Your Way to Perfection
- Math and Verbal drills with detailed answer explanations
- In-depth instructions for writing a high-scoring Analysis of an Argument essay
- Quick practice questions in every chapter
Table of Contents
Part I: Introduction
Part II: Ten Steps to the GMAT
Step 1 Sentence Correction
Step 2 Math Definitions
Step 3 Arguments
Step 4 Algebra and Its Alternatives
Step 5 Formulas
Step 6 Reading Comprehension
Step 7 Analytical Writing Assessment
Step 8 Geometry
Step 9 Statistics and Spare Parts
Step 10 The Final Step