Programming language has rendered itself as the language of choice for coding beginners and advanced software programmers alike. This book is written to help you master the basic concepts of Python, SQL and Arduino coding and how you can utilize your coding skills to analyze a large volume of data and uncover valuable information that can otherwise be easily lost in the volume.
Python was designed primarily to emphasize readability of the programming code, and its syntax enables programmers to convey ideas using fewer lines of code. The Structured Query Language (SQL) is the language of choice define, manipulate, control and query the data within a RDBMS. Starting Arduino Programming allows you to rapidly and intuitively develop your programming abilities through sketching in code. This book provides you with an understanding of the standard structure for developing Arduino code, including the functions, syntax, structure, and libraries needed to produce future tasks.
This book will provide you overarching guidance on how you can use Python to develop machine learning models using Scikit-Learn, most widely used Python-based machine learning library. Python programming, data analysis, and machine learning are widely credited in the birth of the powerhouse, which is the “Silicon Valley.” To become a machine learning expert, a sound and in-depth understanding of every nuance of this area is critical. On the other hand, you can efficiently and effectively learn and write SQL statements or queries to retrieve from and update data on relational databases such as MySQL. You will be able to install the free and open MySQL user interface with the instructions provided in this book. This book will help you comprehend the basic principles of Arduino, its advantages, benefits and applications in numerous markets and platforms.
Some of the highlights of the book include:
- Key features and advantages of learning to code Python as well as the history of how Python programming was created.
- Step by step instructions on how to install Python on your operating systems (Windows, Mac, and Linux).
- Concept of Python data types is presented in exquisite detail with various examples of each data type.
- Learn how to create Python variables and assign desired data type to them.
- Includes comprehensive lists of a variety of built-in functions and methods supported by Python.
- Basic concepts of writing efficient and effective Python codes, focusing on various programming elements such as Booleans, Tuples, Sets, Dictionaries, and much more.
- A variety of SQL data types that are a pre-requisite for learning SQL have been explained in an easy to understand language.
- Learn how to create an effective database on the MySQL server as well as to create data tables and insert data into those tables.
- Learn CREATE VIEW, MERGE, TEMPTABLE, UNDEFINED, Updatable SQL Views, ALTER VIEW and CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW statements.
- The properties of SQL transactions as well as various SQL transaction statements with controlling clauses.
- What is Arduino Programming.
- Arduino – Program Structure
- Arduino – String Item
- Stating Arrays
Finally, as an added bonus you will learn some Python, SQL and Arduino tips and tricks to take your machine learning programming game to the next level. Remember, knowledge is power, and with the great power you will gather from this book, you will be armed to make sound personal and professional technological choices. Don’t miss the opportunity to quickly learn a programming language like SQL. Don’t you think it can be that easy? If you really want to have proof of all this, don’t waste any more time!
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy now button.