This box includes 3 amazing books in 1 book:
- Computer Programming: Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners
- Hacking: Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners
- Computer Networking: Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners
Below is a preview of what you’ll learn from each book:
Computer Programming: Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners
- The importance of learning computer programming
- Program structure
- Variable declaration
- Looping structures
- Programming syntax
- Algorithms in programming
- Data structures
- Hierarchy of programming languages
- Characteristics of programming languages
- Web programming
- Factors to consider when choosing a programming language
- Popular programming languages
- Security in programming
- And much more!!
Hacking: Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners
- The purpose of hacking and different aspects of hacking
- The process of ethical hacking
- The dangers that systems face
- How to stage an attack
- Hacking methodology
- Social Engineering and how to perform social-engineering attacks
- Physical security
- Practical techniques to crack passwords
- And much more!!
Computer Networking: Fundamentals for Absolute Beginners
- The fundamentals of computer networks
- Network architecture
- The OSI Model (Application Layer, Presentation Layer, Session Layer, Transport Layer, Network Layer, Data Link Layer, Physical Layer)
- Wireless and cellular networks
- Networks and multimedia
- Integrating and transporting multimedia using networks
- Fundamentals of network security
- Managing networks
- Network administration
- Infrastructure management
- And much more!
Learn the fundamentals of computer programming, ethical hacking, and computer networking today by clicking the BUY NOW button at the top of the page!
Computer Programming Introduction Chapter 1: Importance of Learning Computer Programming Chapter 2: Fundamental Programming Concepts Chapter 3: Algorithms in Programming Chapter 4: Data Structures Classification of data structures Chapter 5: Programming Languages Characteristics of programming languages Chapter 6: Web Programming Factors to consider when choosing a programming language Programming languages Chapter 7: Security in Programming Design security Simplicity Embrace secure coding Everyone is at risk Security by obscurity Privileged access Chapter 8: The Future of Programming Abstract programming Artificial intelligence (AI) Universal programming language More cloud computing Concerns with Internet of Things (IoT) Chapter 9: Common Programming Challenges Debugging Working smart User experience Estimates Constant updates Problems communicating Security concerns Relying on foreign code Lack of planning Finally Conclusion Hacking Introduction What This Book Has to Offer? Chapter 1: Introduction to Hacking Hacking 101 An Overview of Ethical Hacking An Overview of the Dangers That Systems Face Hacking Commandments An Overview of the Ethical Hacking Process Chapter 2: Ethical Hacking Plan Establish Clear Goals Details of the Systems You Want to Test Set the Schedule The Testing Phase Hacking Tools Skills Needed to Become an Ethical Hacker Computer Networking Introduction Chapter 1: Computer Networks & The Advent of the Internet Computer Networks Fundamentals History of Computer Networks What Is the Internet? Network Architecture Chapter 2: Application Layer Fundamentals HTTP FTP SMTP P2P Chapter 3: Presentation Layer Services Sublayers Chapter 4: Session Layer Services Protocols Chapter 5: Transport Layer Fundamentals Chapter 6: Network Layer Fundamentals Router Routing Algorithms Chapter 7: Data Link Layer Fundamentals Access and Protocols Switches Data Centers Chapter 8: Physical Layer Modulation IEEE Standards Equipment Chapter 9: Wireless and Cellular Networks Fundamentals WiFi—The Wireless LAN Cellular Networks Chapter 10: Networks and Multimedia Multimedia Properties Case Study: Netflix Chapter 11: Networks and Security Goals of Network Security Introduction to Cryptography Ensuring Integrity End-point Authentication Chapter 12: Networks and Management Network Topology Responsibilities of Network Management Network Management Infrastructure Conclusion References Chapter 3: Social Engineering Social Engineering Attack 101 Why Hackers Should Use Social Engineering? How to Perform a Social Engineering Attack? How to Get Information Through Social Engineering Attacks? Countermeasures to Tackle Social Engineering Attacks Chapter 4: Physical Security Weaknesses in Physical Space The Infrastructure A Look at the Office Layout When a Hacker Gets Access to the System Things to Take Care Chapter 5: Hacking Methodology Set Your Goals Organize Your Project Prepare a Plan Run a System Scan Time to Penetrate the Computer Security System An Overview of the Top Hacking Tools Chapter 6: How to Hack Networks, Operating Systems and Passwords War Dialing How to Hack Into Windows Operating System How to Crack Passwords? How to Hack Linux? Conclusion References
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.