CCNA: 3 in 1: Beginners Guide+ Simple and Effective Strategies+Advanced Method and Strategies to learn Routing and Switching Essentials
The CCNA Routing and Switching certification is one of the most prestigious certificates that a person in the IT industry can obtain. Most employers look for employees who have obtained this certification. This is because they know how to design, implement and troubleshoot any issues that arise in a network. They are aware of how to use different Internet protocols, work on different networking methods and also know how to handle any issues. This book will take you through all the information you need to know about the examination.
Over the course of the book, you will learn:
- About the CCNA examinations and the different types of examinations offered by CCNA
- About the CCNA Routing and Switching certification
- The different certifications you can obtain within the CCNA Routing and Switching certification
- The benefits of obtaining the certification
- The syllabus covered and the exam objectives
- Tips to study and Ace the examination
- An exam study plan
The CCNA Simple and Effective Strategies to learn Routing and Switching Essentials book is for readers who are interested in jobs in the ICT industry or who expect to meet the grassroots requirements to obtain more specialized ICT skills. This book covers topics in the field of networks in a broad and integrated way, from basic aspects to advanced applications and services, while providing practical experience with a hands on approach.
The book describes the architecture, components, and operations of routers and switches in a network. The book focuses on the technologies that are currently implemented in LAN networks, which seek to make basic configuration and monitoring tasks accessible for all types of devices. You will learn to configure the basic functionality of a router and a switch.
Upon finishing this book, you will be able to:
- Work with corporate networks in small and medium-sized businesses, as well as in Internet service providers.
- Have practical skills in designing and supporting computer networks.
- Create and administer networks in small and medium-sized companies, as well as in companies of Internet providers.
- Configure Cisco routers and switches.
- Have practical skills in designing and maintaining computer networks, identify and troubleshoot LAN, WAN, and VLAN networks using a structured methodology and OSI model.
As you read this advanced Routing & Switching book, you’ll gain invaluable information on routing and switching strategies, the spanning tree protocol, and VLANs. You will also learn about the CCNA IOS. We have highlighted the issues related to the security of these solutions. If your daily tasks are related to computer networks, this book, as a part of the CCNA series, is a must-read!
- Implementation of VLANs and routers for routing and traffic segments to enhance the performance of the network.
- Configuration of network switches & routers for Syslog, SNMP, NetFlow, and EIGRP.
- Use Spanning Tree and Etherchannel to Removal of IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
- add additional network functionality.
- Apply Layer 3 backup protocols to increase network resilience.
- Implement virtual LANs in the network traffic segment and improve bandwidth management.
- Use Layer 2 and Layer 3 security extensions to protect enterprise systems.
- Setting up hardware to support advanced network services such as VoIP and corporate video.
- Design and create a high availability network infrastructure using a set of requirements.
- Support and monitor the effectiveness of the use of iOS tools.
Grab this 3 book bundle now and start learning CCNA Routing and Switching Essentials!