Recent changes to Cisco certification make it crucial for experienced network professionals to bridge the gap between CCNP Enterprise Core (350-401 ENCOR) knowledge and the deep hands-on expertise they need to succeed with their CCIE labs. In CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure Foundation, world-renowned Cisco instructor and practitioner Narbik Kocharians helps you make this leap with confidence. Based on the author’s industry-recognized CCIE prep classes, this progressive learning tool brings together:
- 40+ detailed labs for real gear and platform emulators
- Structured illustrations of protocol and feature operation
- Topic-specific labs to drive the theory home
- A full lab walkthrough of a complex configuration reflective of the actual CCIE
Following the same pattern as Kocharians’ CCIE Routing and Switching V5.1 Foundations, this guide covers both mature technologies and today’s increasingly critical policy-based intent driven solutions. Step by step, you’ll learn how to:
- Discover the physical topology for any network deployment
- Work with Spanning Tree Protocol (STP): both its foundations and advanced features
- Deploy and optimize PPP and use its full set of capabilities
- Implement Dynamic Multipoint VPNs (DMVPNs) from start to finish
- Use IP Prefix lists in prefix filtration, packet filtering, and other applications
- Handle any RIPv2 deployment scenario n Implement EIGRP, including classical and named operation modes and interoperation
- Use advanced OSPF techniques, including route filtration, LSA operation, stub configurations, and update filtering
- Understand what happens when you perform redistribution, and manage problematic scenarios
- Manage complex BGP capabilities, including Adjacency State Machine
- Operate IPv6 in complex network environments, including DMVPN
- Focus on QoS mechanisms that CCIE still covers, including traffic marking, classification, policing, and shaping
- Deploy IPsec VPN solutions including GRE/IPSec tunnel mode, multi-site VPN technologies, and their encryption
- Implement multicasting in environments requiring end-to-end IPv4 and IPv6 transport
- Address operational and deployment issues involving MPLS VPNv4 tunnels
By the time you’re done, you’ll thoroughly understand these Cisco technologies and interactions, and be comfortable applying theory in any real-world environment – and especially on your CCIE labs.
Cover Page Title Page Contents Table of Contents Chapter 1. Switching Lab 1: Configuring Trunks Lab 2: Configuring EtherChannels Lab 3: Introducing Spanning Tree Protocol Chapter 2. DMVPN [This content is currently in development.] Chapter 3. IP Prefix Lists Lab 1: Prefix Lists Chapter 4. RIPv2 Lab 1: Configuring RIPv2 Lab 2: Helper Map Lab 3: RIPv2 Challenge Lab Chapter 5. EIGRP Lab 1: EIGRP Named Mode Lab 2: EIGRP and BFD Lab 3: EIGRP Stub Lab 4: EIGRP Filtering Lab 5: Advanced EIGRP Lab Lab 6: EIGRP Authentication Lab 7: EIGRP Challenge Lab Chapter 6. OSPF Lab 1: Running OSPF on the Interfaces Lab 2: OSPF Broadcast Networks Lab 3: OSPF Non-broadcast Networks Lab 4: OSPF Point-to-Point Networks Lab 5: OSPF Point-to-Multipoint and Point-to-Multipoint Non-broadcast Networks Lab 6: OSPF Area Types Lab 7: OSPF Filtering Lab 8: OSPF Summarization Lab 9: Virtual Links and GRE Tunnels Lab 10: Default Route Injection Lab 11: OSPF Authentication Lab 12: OSPF Best-Path Determination Lab 13: OSPF Challenge Lab Chapter 7. BGP [This content is currently in development.] Chapter 8. MPLS and L3VPNs Lab 1: Configuring Label Distribution Protocol Lab 2: Static and RIPv2 Routing in a VPN Lab 3: EIGRP Routing in a VPN Lab 4: EIGRP Site-of-Origin Lab 5: OSPF Routing in a VPN Lab 6: Backdoor Links and OSPF Lab 7: BGP Routing in a VPN Lab 8: MPLS and NAT Lab 9: Route Targets, Import Maps, and Export Maps Lab 10: Internet Access Methods: Partial Internet Routes Chapter 9. IPv6 [This content is currently in development.] Chapter 10. SD-WAN [This content is currently in development.] Chapter 11. SD-ACCESS [This content is currently in development.]
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.