Building Offline Applications with Angular: Develop Reliable, Performant Web Applications for Desktop and Mobile Platforms
Get a complete overview of offline installable applications. Businesses need reliable applications that enable users to access data and their applications in spite of a bad network connection.
Traditional websites work only when connected to the network. With a large number of users depending on mobile phones and tablets for work, social interactions, and media consumption, it’s important that the web applications can work on a weak network connection and even offline.
This step-by-step guide shows you how to build an Angular application that considers offline access and uses its ready-made features and configurations. Build Offline Applications with Angular helps bridge the gap between native apps and web applications.
What You Will Learn
- Get started with an installable Angular application
- Understand the importance of performant, reliable, and offline access of a web application
- Discover solutions for building Angular applications for speedy response in low bandwidth scenarios
- Use IndexedDB as an offline data store within a browser
Who Is This Book For
Cover Front Matter 1. Building Modern Web Applications 2. Getting Started 3. Installing an Angular Application 4. Service Workers 5. Cache Data with Service Workers 6. Upgrading Applications 7. Introduction to IndexedDB 8. Creating the Entities Use Case 9. Creating Data Offline 10. Dexie.js for IndexedDB Back Matter
How to download source code?
1. Go to:
2. In the Find a repository… box, search the book title:
Building Offline Applications with Angular: Develop Reliable, Performant Web Applications for Desktop and Mobile Platforms, sometime you may not get the results, please search the main title.
3. Click the book title in the search results.
3. Click Code to download.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.