This manual’s in-depth preparation for the AP Statistics exam features the 35 absolutely best AP Statistics exam hints found anywhere, and includes:
- A diagnostic test and five full-length and up-to-date practice exams
- All test questions answered and explained
- Additional multiple-choice and free-response questions with answers
- A 14-chapter subject review, covering all test topics
- A new review chapter highlighting statistical insights into social issues
- a new chapter on the Investigative Task, which counts as one-eighth of the exam
- A guide to basic uses of TI, Casio, and HP graphing calculators
BONUS ONLINE PRACTICE TEST: Students who purchase this book will also get FREE access to one additional full-length online AP Statistics test with all questions answered and explained.
Want to boost your studies with even more practice and in-depth review? Try Barron’s Ultimate AP Statistics for even more prep.
Table of Contents
Theme One: Exploratory Analysis
Theme Two: Collecting and Producing Data
Theme Three: Probability
Theme Four: Statistical Inference
Theme Five: More Practice and Review
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.