Barron’s AP Computer Science A with Online Tests, 8th Edition
Barron’s AP Computer Science A with Online Tests is aligned with the current exam curriculum and provides key practice and subject review. This edition reflects the removal of the ClassCastException and downcasting from the AP Java subset, and practice tests include the free-response style used on recent exams.
This edition includes:
- Two-full length practice tests in the book
- A diagnostic test to pinpoint your strengths and weaknesses
- Three additional full-length practice tests online
- Answers and explanations for every test question
- Charts detailing the scoring suggestions for each free-response question
The content review includes static variables, the List interface, enhanced for loops, the import statement, many questions on 2-dimensional arrays, and a detailed analysis of the binary search algorithm.
Online Practice Tests: The three additional full-length online AP Computer Science A tests have all questions answered and explained. These online exams can be easily accessed by smartphone, tablet, or computer.
1. Disable the AdBlock plugin. Otherwise, you may not get any links.
2. Solve the CAPTCHA.
3. Click download link.
4. Lead to download server to download.